Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Disney Costumes



So I'm getting ready to move to go work for Disney, so my friends threw me a going away party Disney theme. My best friend, brother and I went with Beauty and the Beast. Kelly borrowed my blue dress and all she had to do was throw on a white button up and for the apron, we just tied a long sleeved white T-shirt around her waist!! My brother, Chris, wore a yellow shirt and we made his wax head and hands with paper foam from Hobby Lobby and then put orange, yellow and red tissue paper at the ends for the flames. I bought a long gold necklace with a round charm and safety-pinned it at the top to be my pendulum. I wore a belt to attach my winder to my back that was made out of gold glitter paper foam. And lastly, I bought an hour and minute hand from Hobby Lobby, glued them together and then attached it to my face with eyelash glue!! Success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment