Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2012

American Pride

So I've been on a creative clothes kick lately and I saw on Pinterest how to make the American flag shorts. Well I absolutely HAVE to have them! But I was a little nervous to try them on some of my favorite shorts, so I decided to make a tshirt first.
I went to JoAnn's and bought fabric spray paint, foam star stickers, duct tape and a large white tshirt. Then I placed the stars on the shirt with duct tape around them and for the lines and then I went crazy with the fabric paint... it actually probably would have turned out a little better if I hadn't been so impatient, but I really wanted to see how it would turn out, so I ripped off the duct tape, cut the sleeves and the collar and tied the back with some of the spare fabric. 



And TA-DA! Got my American pride on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment